Bad NFL Lip-Reading Video, I haven’t seen something this damn funny in a while
Hope you enjoy!
Bad NFL Lip-Reading Video, I haven’t seen something this damn funny in a while
Bad NFL Lip-Reading Video, I haven’t seen something this damn funny in a while
Hope you enjoy!
Ray Lewis is everywhere right now.
Check out this sick dunk by Chicago Bulls player Taj Gibson!!!
So, after much waiting and anger I am proud to be finally be talking about my favorite sport of all. HOCKEY!!!! I am completely relieved that the season will take place this year! So with that in mind I just wanted to make my picks of who will be in the playoffs this year and who will make a run at Lord Stanley’s Cup!
Here’s a look and breakdown of the Eastern Conference final regular season top 8 in my eyes.
Heres my Western Conference Final 8.
So there it is. Later on I will post my Stanley Cup Winners and Eastern and Western Conference Final matchups. ENJOY SOME HOCKEY!!!!!!
Here we are, aren’t you glad? The NHL season is finally upon us, some were worried it would not come this year. Well it has and now it’s finally time to sit back and enjoy it. This is also where I begin to rip on you ignorant fans who refuse to “watch” the NHL this year. What the hell is that going to prove? Absolutely nothing!
You whined and complained through most of this that you were upset they went on lockout again. I understand, I was frustrated too, but to walk away and be immature and not watch the sport you love, is pointless. Do you really think the NHL cares if you don’t watch? And if you think they do then you’re just idiotic, they didn’t care before during the lockout hence why they are only playing 48 games this year. Avoiding the game will serve you no justice; it will only make you suffer more.
This wasn’t a choice to not play the players and the league wanted to play, but they were not going to simply give in to the others demands just for the sake of playing. They wanted fair treatment on their part and fought to get it. Just like many of you would if you were being treated unfairly. To not watch does only one thing slows the process of this sport returning to its former glory with an added spice of drama on the side. ITS OVER! Games will be played! We get to see the rivalry games we all love to watch!
We as the fans must stand together and help support this sport in an effort to bring it back to its glory days. This sport was on its way back over the past 5 years, gaining a lot of attention; to simply abandon it now will never allow it to return as a première sport on this continent. Put your ego and your emotions aside, sit back and enjoy some great hockey for the next 10 years and just shut up. The only complaining that should be made is that Gary Bettman is still the commissioner.
Let the lockout and feelings of neglect throughout the NHL and its “fake” fans dissipate. It’s time for us real fans to band together and make sure the NHL is here to stay.
So here is a look at the NBA Season so Far and what our Power Rankings look like.
1. Los Angeles Clippers- This team is scary deep and playing great ball. It’s like watching a bunch of young kids having fun in a park, only difference this team can win an NBA title.
2. Oklahoma City Thunder- This team is another team playing lights out ball, handling there business without skipping a beat… the real question is… how better could they have been with Harden not leaving?
3. San Antonio Spurs- These old guys just wont quit, you’d think with as old as they are they’d be playing mediocre ball, but they play like young guns hungry to win.
4. Miami Heat- I hated putting them here because they just look weak and lost lately but they have the big three a great record and a good bench cant argue with that.
5. Golden State Warriors- This team is quietly taking care of business and handling their own I enjoy watching them play, they play exciting basketball and David Lee is a beast!
6. Brooklyn Nets- I don’t know what Avery Johnson was doing wrong but PJ is got them back on the right track, Jay Z must be so proud.
7. Memphis Grizzlies- Memphis oh Memphis you make me want to believe you can win it all, but yet you give me reasons to doubt… Stop teasing me and be that elite team you SHOULD BE!!!!!!
8. New York Knicks- Good to see Stoudamire back, they needed something they were being exposed hard, and you can tell by Anthony’s temper tantrums… I got $50 bucks on KG!!!!!
9. Atlanta Hawks- This team running with Josh Smith is looking good, playing some defense for a change; they may sneak up on Miami and take that division.
10. Chicago Bulls- Playing elite defense is keeping them with Indiana but Boozer and Taj Gibson are playing some good ball right now. #thereturn
11. Indiana Pacers- Great team good all around not great but good, need to pick it up if they want to keep ahead of the Bulls though.
12. Houston Rockets- Wow is James Harden exciting to watch, still blows my mind OKC let him walk… He will have this team thinking deep playoffs this year no doubt about it.
13. Portland Trail Blazers- Hanging around, one of those teams I feel can snap off a win streak and make people start to notice.
14. Denver Nuggets- AHHHHHH Andre get your head out of your ass and play some ball, did you forget you’re a great NBA player
15. Boston Celtics- Playing like their average team age is slow and old. Hopefully Rondo doesn’t bump me for saying this…
16. Utah Jazz- Hanging around for right now but see what happens before the trade deadline….
17. Milwaukee Bucks- I think the Scott Skiles firing was a smart move, that backcourt combo is too good for them to have a record like this. Expect big things coming.
18. Los Angeles Lakers- Wow just Wow this team is seriously messed up, fix it fix it fast.
19. Minnesota Timberwolves- Or how I like to call them the Minnesota always injured, seriously try yoga or bubble wrap.
20. Philadelphia 76er’s- Ummmmm is Bynum every going to come play or let him be the highest paid bowler ever?
21. Dallas Mavericks- How the mighty have fallen. Surprised that Mark Cuban isn’t running his mouth off as much, I’ll be waiting Mr. Cuban…
22. Detroit Pistons- Still a young team, headed in a good direction, their time will come.
23. Toronto Raptors- This is what happens when Canadians have a basketball team.
24. Phoenix Suns- I’m a little disappointed; I thought this team would be better than this. Beasley is a joke though.
25. Orlando Magic- This team isn’t as bad as I assumed they’d be… well you know what they say about assuming….
26. Sacramento Kings- Please David Stern ban Cousins from the NBA he is a disgrace. Looking forward to the Kings being the Super Sonics again though!
27. New Orleans Hornets- Little late I know but the Pelicans?!?!?! I can see why Gordon wants the hell out of there.
28. Cleveland Cavaliers- This team lacks some serious direction, just because you lost Lebron does not mean the end of the world is here, don’t be like every other Cleveland team and suck at everything.
29. Charlotte Bobcats- Wow this team is just plain terrible and their damn owner is the greatest basketball player of all time!!!!!
30. Washington Wizards- I wonder if Alfred Morris can hit a jumper? They could use someone.
Here we are again to give you are predictions for the NFL Divisional Round in the playoffs. So far Rob and I are both 3-1 in our picks this postseason and hopefully I’ll take the lead soon.
AFC Divisional Game 1:
Baltimore Ravens (4) @ Denver Broncos (1)
Aaron’s Take: This one should be a pretty easy call, but I’m finding it actually rather difficult. Can the Ravens come into Mile High and beat the team that was playing its best football in years at home? Probably not but here is how they could. Joe Flacco needs to be on his best behavior, he made some good throws last week but he’s going to need a lot more if he wants to take on this Bronco’s D because trust me they aren’t in Luck land anymore. These safeties’s will pick and tear him apart if he is not on point. Ray Rice needs to be his usual workhorse self. Except this time he better not drop that ball. As in any game turnovers are going to be BIG so everyone needs a lesson in ball handling before the game begins. Ray Lewis and the Ravens defense have to capitalize on the few mistakes that this Broncos team will make so please Ray if you get a ball thrown at your chest don’t drop the damn thing! How do the Broncos win you ask? Easy don’t make dumb errors and this game should be yours. This 2nd ranked defense is playing amazing right now, with some of the best pass rushers in the league Joe should be taking some serious heat every time he drops back. This will cause him to throw the ball wildly, which in turn, will give Bailey at least 2 picks.
Broncos 27 Ravens 10
Rob’s Take: Well last weeks game by the Ravens came to me as a surprise. I thought for sure that the Ravens would have flopped and Flacco would have shown his true colors. This week however make no mistake the Ravens will lose. This Broncos team is ridicoulsyl talented. They have an elite defense, great special teams, and a great offense run by one of the greatest Quarterbacks of all time. This game won’t even be close in my eyes. So long Flacco and it was an honor Ray Lewis.
Ravens 13 Broncos 38
NFC Divisional Game 1:
Green Bay Packers (3) @ San Francisco 49ers (2)
Aaron’s Take: Here we have a little rematch in a different field. If you remember way back to week one where the 49ers came into the Packers house and beat them pretty handily. That was back when Smith was the starting quarterback and I think this is where the 49ers will miss him most. Kaepernick is a solid quarterback but he has yet to play in a game of this magnitude and could make some costly mistakes. I should feel like the 49ers could easily take this game but something is holding me back. Let’s look at how they played at Foxborough, it was great, making turnovers and capitalizing on them in great time and that was against a very good Patriots team. But wait, then we have the same 49ers team go into Seattle and lose to the Seahawks and not by a small amount. Will Aaron Rodgers cause a good amount of trouble for the 49ers….yes. But I think they will be able to fend off that now full force Packer pass attack with their very solid front seven. Thus securing their spot against the…….
49ers 34 Packers 27
Rob’s Take: Well this game is going to be a good ol’ fashion slobber knocker. In your face elite defense against a high flying elite offense. Aaron Rodgers vs. Patrick Willis and company. The Packers did give up the most sacks all year this year and they do play a pass rush happy and good defense. I think Rodgers will be on his ass a lot this game but making crazy typical Rodgers passes before he does hit the ground. The Packers do need to establish some sort of run game to seal it. On the other hand the 49ers are crazy good defensively and Frank Gore is a beast and will have a field day with this piss poor Packers rush defense even with Charles Woodson back. Although the 49ers did win against these guys earlier in the year I think the X factor here is Colin Kaperknack I think he makes some mistakes and Aaron Rodgers does what he does best…WINS!
Packers 28 49ers 20
AFC Divisional Game 2:
Houston Texans (3) @ New England Patriots (2)
Aaron’s Take: Houston needs to win this game in order to prove that they are supposed to be here. I personally believe they belong in the divisional game but I have heard much different from others. This can be the calling card that Houston gives to shut up all those damn naysayers. But how do they do it? Simple, give the ball to Arian Foster and make sure that the Patriots don’t get off to a fast start. Maybe it’s not so simple…Here’s the thing the Texans are 10-0 when Arian has over 20 touches in a game. They need to get him involved on the ground and in the air early and often. The longer you keep Brady off the field the better. The Texans are one of the best play action teams in the league and there is a reason why. The Patriots on the other hand need to get off to a quick start and put pressure on the Texans so they feel like they need to throw more. Tom Brady can get a ball snapped pretty damn quickly the last time I checked and that will tire the Texans defense out quickly. I believe that the former will happen. Before the season began I had the Texans pegged as the AFC represenitive in the Super Bowl. I think they will follow that path…until they face the Broncos next week.
Texans 24 Patriots 17
Rob’s Take: Boy this game could go two ways. Either it will be a close hard fought game or a huge blowout. These two played earlier in the year and the Patriots looked like a bully and destroyed this Texans team. The Texans played an absolutely crappy game last week against the Bengals, which will not slide this week. They need to pick it up and play like they did earlier in the year. This Patriots team is great in the regular season, but for some reason when playoffs come around Tom Brady and Bill turn it on to a whole other level. The key for the Texans here is to play smart defense get Arian Foster going early and Matt needs to make smart choices. Don’t get hooked into trying to out gun the Patriots or this will be over before the half. I think the Texans have a shot but I’m going to have to go with the Patriots winning this one.
Texans 27 Patriots 35
NFC Divisional Game 2:
Seattle Seahawks (5) @ Atlanta Falcons (1)
Aaron’s Take: This should be a good game and a pretty exciting one to watch. You have a high flying Flacons offense against a solid Seahawks defense. But we did see some chinks in that 4th ranked defense this past weekend didn’t we. In the first two drives before RGIII tweaked his leg the first time, he was able to drive down the field not once, but two times in a row and put up 14. I can’t wait to see what Matt Ryan is going to do. Don’t get me wrong I don’t think this is going to be a cake walk for the Falcons by any means. Ryan is still going against one of the best corner tandems in the league, and it is an absolute must for Ryan to take care of the ball. The last thing that you want to give Seattle is the momentum of taking the ball away. On the defensive side of the ball the Falcons need to stay ground and have someone spying on Russell Wilson all the time. If I see another Wilson takes the ball up the middle for over 20 yards after his pocket breaks down I’m going to lose my damn mind. I think the Falcons know all this and coupled with seeing a good amount of film on the elusive rookie quarterback. They should be able to pull through with the win.
Falcons 34 Seahawks 20
Rob’s Take: The battle of the birds! Well battle of two teams that can rise to the occasion at least. The Falcons can play great ball during the regular season, but just implode in the playoffs. Which I don’t understand because this team is great all around and have a great coach. Matty Ice is throwing his hat in the MVP and elite level status. He just needs to play the way he normally does trust in Roddy White and Julio Jones. AND FOR GOD SAKE MICHAEL TURNER GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!!!! The falcons absolutely need some sort of running game to be able to compete. Those Seahawks DB’s are hella good. On the flip side Marshawn Lynch needs to worry about holding the ball and not fumble, because this Falcons defense is good at knocking that ball out. Russell Wilson needs to play like he did last week don’t be a hero just control the game and make smart plays. After all the bashing on the Falcons for not winning in the playoffs I think Matt Ryan and crew will finally get over that hump and Atlanta will be hosting a NFC Championship Game.
Seahawks 31 Falcons 42
Hello everyone! I was told that it was way too early to be talking about fantasy football, but I say it’s never too damn early! So here I have the first three round of the 2013 fantasy draft for you. I hope you take some solace in this and hopefully it will help you out in eight months when you start thinking about drafting your next fantasy team(s). Enjoy!
Picking who will be drafted in the first three rounds of fantasy football next year is not an easy task. You have the entire off season and the draft still to come. But I will do my best to prepare you for your first three rounds. Going with the standard 10 team league.
Well that was my round one and I don’t need to back up anything I have said for the first round all of these names speak for themselves. Sure you could say Jamal Charles or MJD should be there but these are my predictions not yours. If you want to share your two cents, comment or make your own damn blog. Yes I know quarterback is deep, but honestly Drew Brees was the highest fantasy scorer in 2012, you simply can’t ignore that.
So that’s the first two rounds for you. Now as you have seen I have the obvious three quarterbacks in the first round but none in the second. Why is that? Well after the first three the list of quarterback kind of blurs out into an abyss of solid passers. In a ten team league maybe even 12 you can wait a while and still get a really good QB. So I would consider unless the top 3 dogs are on the board and you feel like you can’t pass one up, a case can be made for Peyton Manning as well. And here we go into round three.
Well that’s all I have for you today regarding fantasy football, stay tuned for more later on.
This is something that I want to know from the people out there. Was Mike wrong in his call about RGIII or did he have good reason to keep his future franchise quarterback at risk?